The Suncoast Credit Union Foundation partners with Blossom for it’s 3rd year in a row! Funds awarded go straight to Blossom’s Strokes of Genius program. A program that is designed as a way for children to experience our community, learn about artists, and to become more creative and expand their horizons.
Suncoast Credit Union is proud to have founded the Suncoast Credit Union Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established to benefit sick children and their families and to support educational initiatives. The foundation is a vehicle for Suncoast to support the communities we serve and help the people who live here. Since its inception in 1992, the Foundation has raised and donated over $7 million dollars to help provide a better future for the children of our community.
- The Suncoast Credit Union Foundation is sponsored entirely by the credit union
- 100 percent of funds are contributed to organizations and initiatives that assist children in the communities Suncoast CU serves
- These efforts are a direct benefit from the Suncoast for Schools Rewards Check Card program
- The Suncoast for Schools Rewards Debit Card and VISA Credit Card program automatically generates funds that are dedicated to education and health-related initiatives benefiting children in the local community
- Each time a member uses the debit or credit card for a purchase, two cents is donated to the Foundation to fund local initiatives
- Suncoast Credit Union provided $6.25 million in funding for the Foundation through Suncoast for Schools Rewards Debit and VISA Credit Card Program